24.3.09
Beakman's World
Hello fellow readers,
I was thinking about my past. I wonder why I was so interested in Science even though I think I excel better in Commerce or Accounting. Olevel I got both Biology and Accounting A1 but that is due to studying. Not because of interest.
Then it hit me. During the mid-90s we had a show during Friday afternoons (around 4 or 5pm) that is hosted by a wacky scientist. I miss those wacky shows. Fortunately YouTube caters everyone's needs.
I was thinking about my past. I wonder why I was so interested in Science even though I think I excel better in Commerce or Accounting. Olevel I got both Biology and Accounting A1 but that is due to studying. Not because of interest.
Then it hit me. During the mid-90s we had a show during Friday afternoons (around 4 or 5pm) that is hosted by a wacky scientist. I miss those wacky shows. Fortunately YouTube caters everyone's needs.
